In our office, we use only hyaluronic acid-based products. This is a natural gel product found in many of our topical skin moisturizers. This product is specially formulated to be injected underneath the surface of the skin. When injected carefully, it can lift deep creases in the skin, erase fine lines, plump lips, and Add back volume to the cheeks. We can even contour the chin and jaw line with these products!
Dermal Filler - 2 rounds
Toned Face, less droppy eyelids, brighter skin
Under eye correction and brightening
Contouring of the jawline
Enhancement of the chin to add symmetry
DERMAL FILLER PRE-CARE
- Prior to receiving any Dermal Fillers treatments, it is important to avoid certain things that could cause additional bruising or bleeding. At least seven days prior to your treatment, please try to avoid any NSAIDs, including aspirin, motrin or ibuprofen. It is OK to take Tylenol if you have pain. Also, avoid vitamin E or fish oil supplements. It is also recommended to avoid alcohol at least 24-72 hours prior to your treatment.
- To help prevent bleeding or bruising, you can purchase Arnica tablets online or over the counter at a pharmacy. Taking Arnica tablets three times a day prior to your treatment for approximately one week is recommended. It is also helpful to eat a serving of pineapple each day for seven days prior to your treatment.
- On the day of your procedure, you do not have to wear make up. If you do, we will remove it in the area that we are injecting to prevent infection. Immediately after your injections, we simply ask that you do not reapply any make up for six hours.
- It is good to have Arnica gel, bacitracin, and ice packs ready at home to use in the days after your procedure.
DERMAL FILLER POST-CARE
- Avoid applying pressure or touching the treated area for six (6) hours after the procedure. The area can then be washed with a gentle cleanser and water.
- Do not apply makeup, lip-gloss, or other non-sterile topical agents to the treatment area for six (6) hours after your injection to avoid infection.
- Avoid massages, vigorous scrubs, exfoliation and/or other facial treatment in the area of treatment for 72 hours.
- Avoid Microdermabrasion or Vibradermabrasion for 72 hours after cosmetic dermal fillers.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or UV/tanning beds for 72 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid manipulation of the area following the injection unless specifically instructed otherwise by your healthcare practitioner.
- For pain and/or discomfort, use cool packs and over-the-counter analgesics such as Acetaminophen (AKA Tylenol) or Ibuprofen.
- Oral or topical Arnica Montana, and herbal supplement, may help with reducing swelling caused by cosmetic treatments. DO NOT take Arnica Montana if you have a history of allergic reaction to it or if you have liver or kidney problems.