Microneedling stimulates your skin’s natural ability to repair and heal itself.
It is a process that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. The controlled micro-injuries stimulate a healing cascade and the skin responds by producing more collagen and elastin resulting in stronger & plumper skin.
At Holden Timeless Beauty we use the Rejuvapen which is a medical grade microneedling device.
Our medically trained personnel can legally and safely deliver a deeper needle depth at a faster rate of speed allowing for better results!
- Skin rejuvenation (increased suppleness & elasticity)
- Scar reduction (including acne & burn scars)
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improving skin tone
- Pore size reduction
- Upper lip rejuvenation
- Avoid self-tanning lotions or sprays for 7 days prior to the procedure
- 24 hours prior, stop using Retin-A or any other skin care products that contain retinol or Vitamin A
- Avoid sun exposure the day prior
- Wait at least 48 hours after Botox/Dysport treatment
- Wait at least 1 week after any fillers
- Wait at least 1 month before or after laser treatments, chemical peels, or microdermabrasion treatments
- Stay out of the sun and do not apply sunscreen/sunblock for 24 hours
- Only use Growth Factor serum or hyaluronic acid for the next 24 hours. Do not use any other skincare products (cleansers, moisturizers or sunblocks)
- Use a gentle cleanser and tepid water to cleanse the face for 72 hours post-treatment & gently pat dry
- Do not use a Clarisonic or other powered cleansing brushes for at least 1 week after your treatment
- For days 2-3 use a barrier repair moisturizer, a physical SPF (zinc oxide) as well as continuing the growth factor serum or hyaluronic acid serum.
- Wait 24-48 hours before applying makeup to give your skin the necessary recovery time
- Avoid strenuous activity & exercise for the first 48 hours
- Do not use any “active ingredient” skin care products for 48 hours (Including Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Retinol and the like). Please note that hyaluronic acid is fine & actually beneficial.
- Do not use any exfoliating products for 48 hours
- If you use light stimulation therapy and galvanic treatments you may resume these after 72 hours
- Avoid suntanning & prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks
- Do not use sunless tanners for 2 weeks following microneedling