At Holden Timeless Beauty we use the Sylfirm X which is the leading medical grade microneedling + radiofrequency device.
Microneedling + Radiofrequency is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny needles and radiofrequency waves to rejuvenate facial skin.
The treatment is a form of controlled skin injury which stimulates the growth of healthy new skin. Common skin issues such as wrinkles, acne scars, and pigmentation can benefit from these treatments.
- Improves skin laxity
- Improves vascular pigmentation
- Minimizes appearance of scars
- Improves skin texture & tone
- Improves skin rejuenvation
- Avoid self-tanning lotions or sprays for 7 days prior to the procedure
- For 24 hours prior stop using Retin-A or any other skin care products that contain retinol or Vitamin A
- Avoid sun exposure the day prior
- Wait at least 48 hours after Botox/Dysport treatment
- Wait at least 1 week after any fillers
- Wait at least 1 month before or after laser treatments, or microdermabrasion treatments
- Tiny scabs (of less than 1 mm in diameter) may form 24-72 hours post treatment and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched (even if they itch) and should be allowed to shed naturally.
- During the first two (2) days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid hot baths, massage, irritating skin care products or exfoliants, etc. The skin should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection; any mechanical or thermal damage to the area must be avoided.
- It is important to keep your skin moisturized after the treatment
- You may have mild swelling for 1-3 days after your treatment. Patients may apply an icepack (NOT direct ice) to the irritated area for 1-2 days in approximately 15- minute sessions 3-4 times per day.
- Redness for 1-3 days is common. After 12-hours post procedure, the patient may apply a hydrocortisone cream 3-4 times per day to reduce redness.
- Makeup can be applied 12 hours after treatment.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure or use of a tanning bed for at least two weeks after the treatment, as the skin that was treated will be more sensitive to the sun after your treatment.
- Use a minimum of SPF 30 daily to protect your skin after your treatment.